Wednesday, November 20, 2013

1957 Jaguar XK-SS Roadster, No. 713 by MoscaPhoto on Flickr. My dad bought one of these from Sylvester Stalone - very cool car - had a choke & complicated to start, not sure I could even do it today.

? Silver car SLR 722S #mercedes
? Silver car SLR 722S #mercedes
Click here to download
1957 Jaguar XK-SS Roadster, No. 713 by MoscaPhoto on Flickr. My dad bought one of these from Sylvester Stalone - very cool car - had a choke & complicated to start, not sure I could even do it today.
1957 Jaguar XK-SS Roadster, No. 713 by MoscaPhoto on Flickr.  My dad bought one of these from Sylvester Stalone - very cool car - had a choke & complicated to start, not sure I could even do it today.
Click here to download
Heinkel Cabin Cruiser #cars
Heinkel Cabin Cruiser #cars
Click here to download
car#sport cars #ferrari vs lamborghini
car#sport cars #ferrari vs lamborghini
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment